Sunday 2 November 2014

Micellar Cleansing Water Review


The Micellar Cleansing Water new from Garnier, is the best make-up removing product I've tried in a long time. It removes make-up and cleanses and soothes, which is great and to make it even better there's no rinsing! 




This make-up removing product can be used on the face, eyes and lips with no perfume contained, it's also great for sensitive skin. Finally a great product that won't harm my skin. The cleansing water even lasts for up to 200 uses, very generous. 

It's so quick and easy to use, just apply a small amount of the cleansing water to a cotton pad and wipe over face, the eye area and lips. The dirt lifts away easily with no rubbing needed. Not only does it do what it says but it's very gentle on your skin. 

I've been using the Micellar cleansing water for a while now and in can safely say that I wouldn't be without it! I really recommend this product to you.

Comment what your thought of this product and whether you would like more product reviews in the future. Would you like a post about my make-up products and tips? Let me know. 

Aimee
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment