Friday 6 November 2015

LUSH | Cosmetic Warrior Review

Hey lovelies!

A few weeks back I was on the hunt to try a new face mask and I came across what is so far my favourite yet... Cosmetic Warrior by Lush. There is absolutely nothing to fault with this fresh face mask and guess what... Its perfect for troubled skin!



It does exactly what's on the label

'This gentle face mask combats spots and soothes troubled skins. With antiseptic fresh garlic, tea tree essential oil, deep cleansing kaolin and antibacterial honey. Use it to banish breakouts.'

I've had troubled skin for awhile and at the moment I don't have too many breakouts, I just mainly have redness, but the day after using this face mask my skin looks not only a lot more hydrated but the redness has visibly subsided! It also makes your face feel super soft.


I don't know if you can get Cosmetic Warrior in a large pot, i'm assuming you could possibly online but I bought mine from the Lush shop on my local high street and the small pot is all they had in. Even though the pot is only teeny tiny it lasts for ages. I use a decent amount spread all over my face twice a week and I haven't yet needed to repurchase. But I can safely say that when I do run out this face mask is definatly going to be top of my list to replace.

This face mask needs to be kept in the fridge when not using to keep it fresh. I apply my face mask twice a week usually on a Monday and Thursday night, it says to leave it on for between 5-10 mins but I always wait 10. Then just wash off with some warm water. Its so simple!

What's your favourite face mask from Lush? I'd love to know your recommendations!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment