Monday 9 November 2015

OOTD | Leather and Plaid Layers


Hey Guys! On Saturday I went to my first college open day to look around the college I hope to be enrolling at in December. I'm looking into doing either a Fashion and Clothing course or a Professional Writing and Journalism course as you guys know writing and fashion are two of my favourite things ever!!

I had no idea what to wear although I wanted to look somewhat sophisticated. There is also the fact that I went to have a look at the fashion side of the school so I was highly worried that i'd be judged on the outfit I choose to wear. aha!

So here is a little look book of the outfit that I wore on the day!









Shoes - Primark
Plaid jacket - Primark
Plain black top - Primark
Leather jacket - New look
Black skinny jeans - Primark
Black messenger side bag - Primark

I hope you like this look! let me know what you think. Is anyone else applying for college? scary huh?!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment