Friday 5 February 2016

January Favourites 2016

Hey lovelies!

I love reading monthly favourites, but I don't think I've yet written one myself. So here goes! here are a couple of my favourite items from the month of January.



I really love these shoes, I'm addicted to wearing them! They're black platform creepers with white skull and crossbones and they're from NewChic. When the trend for creepers came around last year, I was a little skeptical. But after seeing these beauties on NewChic I feel head over heels in love, and I just had to buy! They look like the platform sole part of the shoe would be really heavy, but they're not, they are as light as a feather, and really comfy!

The Perfume is Stella by Stella McCartney, This is by far my favourite perfume ever! I love it and I wear it daily, it's kind of become my signature scent. Stella is also one of my favourite Fashion Designers, she is such a beautiful inspiration! You can buy the perfume here!



This 'Bad Hair Day' beanie has permanently been sitting on my head over the passed winter months. It's super warm and cozy and it's one of the only beanies I own that doesn't make my head itch, which is great! You can buy these from pretty much anywhere with whatever slogan on the front, I brought mine from Ebay.

This adorable little bag is from NewChic again, and I love it! I styled this bag with a black and white striped kawaii dress in a previous post, which you can read here! I'ts so cute and the silicon material makes the bag feel all soft and squishy! It's also a lot bigger than I expected, but this is a good thing, it fits all the essentials that you'll need on a night out. It's perfect!


'The Devil Wears Prada' I.e one of my favourite Fashion chick flicks. This film is a must on a girls night in and I just love it! The story line is a little predictable, but I still love the film. Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway both give amazing performances and I love the fact that they're working for a Fashion magazine, as writing for Fashion magazines is where I hope to end up in the future. I definitely wouldn't want to be the boss's personal assistant though, The job definitely seems tricky!

5 Seconds Of Summer, 'How Did We End Up Here?' Tour DVD. This is my favourite DVD ever, like EVER!! I personally think it's better then Justin Bieber's live DVD, One Direction's live DVD, Mcbusted's live DVD, Katy Perry's live DVD... but Black Veil Brides live DVD is still very up there! I just love it so much because 5sos are my favourite band! I'm a huge 5sos fan and I have been since the very beginning. Myself and my sister have been trying to get tickets to see them on tour for so long. I couldn't go to see them last year because it was right in the middle of my sisters GCSE's, she literally had an exam the morning after (it just wouldn't have been wise, because we'd get home at like 3am). I was really worried that this year they'd come to the UK during my GCSE exam period but luckily they're coming early, so I finally managed to get tickets! My sister and I are going to see them on the first date of the UK leg of the tour in Sheffield and I can't be more happy! I'm literally just going to be watching this live tour DVD up until the day of the concert to get myself excited. The DVD is also great because I didn't go to the tour last year, but with the DVD I feel like I didn't miss out too much!


Let me know if you'd like a perfume review of Stella or an outfit post with the skull and crossbones platforms! What were your favourites from January?!

Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment